Your business reloaded.
/marketing/Marketing is a contest for people’s attention.
The goal with creative-lead-marketing is to deliver what your customers need, want or expect through strategy and great creative. After all, if dogs don’t like your dog food, the packaging is meaningless.
Starting from scratch or re.marketing?Marketing lesson one: don’t call your customers dogs. That’s not good marketing. Whatever you’re trying to achieve with your current or next campaign ensure you make the customer the hero of your approach. Then you can’t fail. The key thing to remember is to never start something without the end in mind, so remember to ask these questions:
- What do your customers expect?
- What do they associate with?
- What are your competitors doing?
- How will your brand identity be used in the marketplace?
- Online marketing (SEO, PPC, Affiliates)
- Social Media
- TV Advertising
- Video Campaigns
- Press and Print Design
- Email & Lead Generation